Semi Senior AccountantTam Zamanlı ADPL ACCOUNTING
We are looking for a candidate to join our expanding Accountancy firm based in Kyrenia with a proactive attitude to work. The role will include the following: –
- Supporting partners with their portfolio, as well as having the ability to manage tasks with multiple clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting with preparing year end accounts and working files for manager review; assisting with filing the accounts with Companies House based in the UK, extracting information for the preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Supporting the VAT team with preparing and submitting VAT returns when needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as designated by managers in line with the role.
Experience and skills desired are: –
- Strong communication skills – excellent English is required.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Recent experience with an accountancy practice
- IRIS and Xero experience is desired but not essential. Training can be provided.
- University degree is essential with minimum upper second class.
- Candidate must be either AAT or ACCA qualified or studying to qualify.
Please provide details in a CV that you have the above qualities with a short description of yourself to support your application.